As Çamlık Tıp Merkezi-(“Company”), we take utmost care to protect and secure your personal data. In this context and as the Data Controller, we provide you with information regarding the Personal Data Protection Law No 6698 (“Law”). This Law, includes regulations on the processing of all information pertaining to identified or identifiable natural persons, in order to protect fundamental rights, and freedoms, in particular the privacy of private life, and their personal data in terms of how your personal data are collected, purposes of data processing, legal reasons for data processing, and your rights. Purpose of Data Processing
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law in order to conduct and develop the accommodation services offered by our Company, to meet customer requests, to ensure that necessary activities are carried out by our business units regarding training, seminars and event management, to provide the services and products offered by our Company, and carry out related business processes, to carry out the necessary activities by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out, and carry out business processes connected with it, plan and implement commercial and/or business strategies, to ensure the legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of our Company or related persons who are in business relationship with our Company, create a membership registration via our web-site, and verify identity during the creation of the membership, provide and improve the services offered on our web-site, respond to your communication requests via our web site as the appropriate software version can be developed, and fulfill the obligations arising from the nature of the services offered under our website. The Parties to whom Personal Data is Transferred and the Purpose of the Transfer
Your personal data will be transferred to group companies and subsidiaries of our Company, our shareholders, our business partners, our suppliers, authorized public bodies and private individuals inside and/or outside the country in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law within the scope of the purposes set out in the first paragraph of the Information Text on the Processing of Personal Data. Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data may be collected from data owner as verbal, written, or electronically with the help of offices, branches, dealers, call center, internet site, social media, mobile apps and similar means, with automatic or non-automatic methods when visiting the site, making a reservation, creating a membership and using the site, depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by our Company. The personal data obtained is processed within the scope of the personal data processing requirements set out in the purposes of this Text and in the second paragraph of Article 5 of the Law and in the third paragraph of Article 6 of the Law. Storage Period of Personal Data
Our Company will store up your personal data that you provide as Data Owner for the entire period required by the above processing purposes.
Additionally, in the event of any dispute that may arise, our Company may store up your personal data for the duration of the statutory timeout limits set forth in the applicable legislation, and so as to be limited to the the aim of making the necessary defenses to be realized within the scope of the dispute. Measures and Commitments Related to Data Security
Our Company undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures and to carry out the necessary inspections in order to ensure the appropriate level of security for the following purposes:
- that personal data is not processed unlawfully,
- that personal data is not accessed unlawfully and
- protection of personal data
Our company will not disclose any personal data obtained about you to the third parties and will not use it outside of processing purposes contrary to the Information Text on the Processing of Personal Data and the Personal Data Protection Law and the provisions of the relevant legislation.
In case of linking to other applications via our web site, our Company will not have any responsibility for the privacy policies and content of the applications. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data Protection
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- To request information about this, if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to which personal data are transferred inside or outside country,
- To request correction of personal data if it has been incomplete or incorrectly processed and to request that the process carried out within this scope be notified to the third party to which the personal data is transferred,
- To request to be deleted or destroyed personal data if the reasons requiring data processing are gone, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and to request that actions taken be reported to the third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against yourself by analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request that damage be resolved in case of a damage due to the processing of personal data unlawfully.
- If you, as data owner, send your requests for such rights to the address Maraş Cad. No. 9 Trabzon, Turkey in writing, to the registered electronic mail (KEP) [email protected] with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or, to the address [email protected] by e-mail if any, e-mail address previously posted to Company and registered in Company systems, it is evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days. The requests submitted by you, as Data Owner, have to include your name, surname, signature if the application is written, Republic of Turkey identity number or if you are foreigner, nationality, passport number or identity number if any, residence or business address for notifications, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number for notifications if any, and request subject. If requests are answered in writing, it will not be charged up to ten pages. Our Company reserves the right to charge fees for responses above ten (10) pages according to the tariff prescribed by the legislation. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, etc. our Company may charge a fee at the cost of the recording medium.
The Changes Text
Our Company may amend the provisions contained in the Text by issuing at any time. The amendments made by our Company become effective on the date of issue.